How to make Gem Essence
Published on 29 May, 2010 | alternative therapies
A gem essence provides a balanced pattern of specific energy that operates in the same way as a subliminal tape. It plays the same pattern of vibrations over and over again. This sets up a sympathetic rhythm in the etheric, which picks up the positive blueprint that the physical body ultimately copies. While taking herbal remedies affects the etheric and the physical body, gem elixirs also affect the emotional, mental and spiritual subtle bodies.
Here is how to make a gem essence:
• Place a stone in a clear glass container that has been sterilized by pouring boiling water over it. Add spring or distilled water.
• Ask the Devic kingdom for help in charging the water for healing.
• Cover the container and place it in the sun for several hours. You may wish to leave it out for twenty-four hours under a full moon. This allows both the dynamic energies from the sun and the moon to activate the gem. Moon energies are very beneficial for emotional healing and would particularly suit gems related to the water element.
• Once the gem water is ready, boil up a number of brown glass dropper bottles to sterilize them. Do not use plastic droppers, as they will melt when heated!
• Fill the bottle halfway with your gem water. Fill the remainder with a good quality drinking alcohol such as vodka or gin. You could also use brandy. Your gem essence is now made up of 50% gem water and 50% drinking alcohol.
Label and date each bottle and use within a few months for the best effects. Again, keep notes on your feelings before and your feelings after taking the essence.
Extract from Part 3 Crystal Therapy Diploma Course